Repairs & Maintenance:
- Carrying out on-site investigation and analysis of diesel engine and component failures.
- Review and assessment of metallurgical reports on failed components.
- Advising on corrective measures to avoid recurrence.
- Review and assessment of maintenance projects.
- Development of maintenance project programmes.
- Compilation of Technical Specifications.
- Supervising service work (not acting as a Service Engineer).
- Advising on suitable methods of repairs and rectification of worn or damaged components.
- Advising on all aspects of Diesel Engine Maintenance.
- Review and approval of Tender Documentation.
- Advising on Health & Safety matters.
- Acting as 'Expert Witness' in litigation proceedings.